channel balance assistance to identify

Quick Learner from Georgia
Apr 29, 2024 3:53 pm

Hi, I need channel balances for 33C BSI, 33B BSI and 27B BSI. I have attached 4 views of one from a window. They are all the same, just different lengths. Can you help me match the part? Thanks so much!!

William

channel balance pic 1 channel balance pic 2 channel balance pic 3 channel balance pic 4
4 user uploaded images
7 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 1, 2024 11:18 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Your channel balance resembles the S795 except that yours uses the 15-198 pulley clip instead of a screw tab that comes with our stock balances. We can supply balances with the configuration that you need but it will need to be a custom order. To get started, we'll need to confirm the number of replacements that you need for each stamp code, with the minimum being two of each. Thank you! 

How to measure the length of the Series 795 channel balance.
How to measure the length of the Series 795 channel balance.

Profile view of 15-198
Profile view of 15-198

Detail of 15-198
Detail of 15-198

May 1, 2024 5:48 pm

Hi Casey, thank you for your response!

I will be ordering a total of 20 of these, can you tell me the cost involved?

Thanks so much!!

BillĀ 

Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 2, 2024 8:45 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We'll be happy to send over price quotes for the balances that you need but we'll still need to confirm the exact number of replacements that you need for each stamp code. 

May 2, 2024 12:42 pm
Im looking at purchasing:

33C BSI. 2
33B BSI. 4
27B BSI. 14
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 2, 2024 1:30 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great, we just sent over order links and price quotes for the balances you requested. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

May 6, 2024 11:22 am
Would it be possible to speak tjsomebody regarding a couple installation questions; I'm most concerned about how to get the clip on the sash to catch the small opening on the plastic piece on the lower end of the balance; thanks so much!
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 6, 2024 1:20 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

It sounds like you are asking how to engage the pivot bars on the bottom corners of the sash with the metal 15-195 T-lock shoe cams. If so, you would need to make sure that the metal cam in the T-lock shoe is in the locked, u-shaped position before installing the pivot bars while holding the sash at an angle before lifting it onto place in the window frame, which will unlock the balance T-lock shoes and allow the window to open and close. See this part of the installation process at time stamp 3:38 in the video below.  

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts