channel balance with width 1/2 "

A quick learner from eastvale, california says:
window is push-up and down style, you have different channel balance # from S350 to S745, Would you please help me to find which # is right balance # for my window?

many thanks,

helen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Helen. We'll be happy to help you replace this balance, but it will need to be a custom order due to its unique design. We need a little more information to help. First, can you show us a picture of the clip at the end of the nylon cord? Second, can you show us any stamp code on the metal channel? Finally, how many balances do you need? From there, we'll get this going for you. Many thanks.

Hi, Bob:

yesterday i just ordered S380-21 2010, please cancel this order for me, I ordered the wrong one. i prefer to wait for your right one info to order.many thanks.

I only need one balance.

the pictures you want will be attached.

thanks again for your great help,

helen

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Hi Helen. I see your initial order has been cancelled. Thanks for getting back to me. Just so you know, the minimum amount of balances we sell per custom order is 2. You might want to replace both balances in the window anyways; usually when one goes the other may not be far behind. 

Otherwise we're almost there. I still need to see the hook at the end of the nylon cord. This is the cord that comes out of the wheel in the shoe in your photos. The style of that hook should allow us to get this going for you. Thanks Helen. 

Hi, BOb:

Yes, you are right, i need at least two balances.

I didn't find any hook in the balance. I just show you other pictures. if they are not the right one you want to see. can you show me the right pictures in which it looks like?

if you find that hook in the pictures, please let me know in which picture you find it.

thanks,
helen
Profile picture of Bob

Hi Helen. No, I'm afraid those aren't the pieces we're looking for. This hook is going to resemble either the 62-106 or 62-108. They are attached the nylon cord that comes out of your balance's shoe. View this older discussion here for an example. You can see the clip is attached to the cord and normally winds within that wheel in your balance's shoe. I hope this helps. 

clipcord1
clipcord2
Hi, Bob:

Finally, i got this hook's pictures. please see as follows:

if it works, please help me to order 2 balance, the credit card info i sent to you already in the last order, regular post office shipping is ok.

many thanks,

helen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks, Helen! That's exactly what we needed to see. Now, I can't place the order for you, since we don't save credit card information, but I'll have my colleague Tom email you an order link and price quote for 2. You can use that order link to add the custom balance to your cart and then you can place your order as if it were a normal part.

Hi, Bob:

I will do as the link, many thanks for your great help!

have a nice day!

helen
Profile picture of Bob

My pleasure Helen! Thanks for considering our business, we really do appreciate it.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.