color question

A handy person from Fort Worth, Texas says:
I think I need the 39-365. Does it come in the color of the attached photo?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4061.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the 39-365 is not made in alternate finishes. Can you confirm that this is what you need? Take note of the very thin stainless steel wheel at the end of the arm. If your wheel is thick or made of nylon then you may have something else.

The end of my arm has neither. The attached photo shows what's at the end of the arm. I'm hoping to retrofit the 39-365.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's definitely an issue. I don't think retrofitting the 39-365 is worth the trouble. Can you pull the camera back and show me a clear picture of the entire operator mechanism in one shot, without obstruction? I want a better idea of what you have just in case there are any other unforeseen details.

Photo of the full unit.

All I need is a 1/4" hole at the end of the arm. If I have that, I can install the guide bar shoe that I removed from my old operator on the new operator.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named truth opener.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

This is a first for me. That pivot shoe on your operator looks like the 36-078, which I've only ever seen on awning window operators like the 39-348

You say you want to just drill out the hole on one of our operators and install your old shoe on it. I guess that's possible, but I can't predict what kind of complications you'd run into. If you wanted to do that, then our 39-027E might better suit your purposes, since it comes in beige. Please understand that if you drill out the wheel in this operator and it ends up not working, it cannot be returned for a refund. 

We could try to find the original operator, if you wanted to place it safe, but part of me feels like it was a custom job to begin with. What type of window are you using this operator on? If you wanted to, you could send us some photos showing the window along with the track that relates to this operator in your photo. It's up to you.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.