in need of balance shoe and pivot bar plastic housing

A quick learner from Millbury MA says:
Hello I've included pic of stickers on my 16 year old windows and the balance shoe and pivot bar plastic housing. I'm confident I found the housing on your webpage,
https://www.swisco.com/housing/pd/Tilt-Window-Replacement-Sash-Pivot-Bars/26-451

But unsure of what balance shoe to buy and install. My shoe is 9/16" thick but it looks like the bottom part that the pivot bar locks into isn't connected to the part above that has the string attached. So I don't really understand how it works. That part looks to be about 15/16" in height. I can send more pics if that will help. Please let me know so I can order all the parts at one time. Thanks.
Nate
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You have the former Super Seal window. The pivot bar housing will be tje 40-451 and the pivot bar will be the 26-452. Depending on the size, you can either use t15-129 pivot shoe (1-1/4" wide) or 15-167 shoe (1" wide). Please compare.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.