in need of casement parts

A landlord from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Help...I need the other side handle crank and lock. The numbers on the crank for the one in the picture are R30842 and 01803
You help is very much appreciated,
Thank you
Sara
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window .jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window crank 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window crank.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window handle .jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock 1.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photos remind me of an older version of the 39-035 and 39-036 Entrygard operators. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to yours. 

As for your sash lock, we would need to see it removed from the window so that the arm that attaches to the window linkage is fully visible to compare to our selection here. Thank you! 

Thank you for the reply. Question...as you can see in the pictures, mine has that additional lower arm (straight) and also that piece that slides along at the bottom. Does your arm have that? and if not does it still operate okay.

Also, what is the return policy if it does not fit correctly?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey

I believe you are referring to the hinge, which is a separate part from the operator. Take a look and compare the 36-048 to your assembly. You are also welcome to look through our return policy here

I'm looking for the piece that runs down the side of the window and the little "knobs" slide to lock when the lock is locked. Also, need the piece that you hold onto to actually lock the window. The piece is approximately 31 1/2 inches long and there are 6 holes for screws.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock 3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock 4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock 5.jpeg
additional photos for ref # d267650
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock 8 good.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock 9 good.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock 10 good.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock 11 good.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. We did carry this lock at one time but, unfortunately, it was discontinued and no substitute has been found. We also do not carry the same type of tie bar that your lock engages with. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.