need replacement balance

A quick learner from 46580 says:
I am trying to find this particular balance for a customer. It is 20 1/8 inches long, and 1/2 inch in thickness and width. I would need 4 of them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance 4.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Can you confirm the length of the metal channel? Can you also give us the stamp code on the metal channel, as clearly as possible? And is there any other attachment besides that hook on the bottom? 

I put the length on my original message...it is 20 1/8 inches long, I am not sure if it had other attatchments, this is all the customer brought to us. The stamp code is E03 19 reg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can help. You don't show what type of clip on the end of the cord, so I'm not sure exactly what you have. It might be the S751-20 with a 15-014 knife lock shoe, and a stamp option of 19R. The broken metal clip looks like 19-029, sold separately. Compare these parts and let us know what you think. 

Is the 19R narrower than the 19HD?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

No. All Series 751 balances are the same width. The stamps only indicate the strength of the spring.

Well, then is is all correct except the width. The current one he has is 1/2 inch in width all around.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying. It's possible you have an older version, or that it was made by a different manufacturer. Most ribbed channel balances are 9/16", but many companies label them as 1/2". I'm not sure why, you'd think they'd want to be precise.

Either way, the actual measurement for our balance is 9/16". We do not have a 1/2" version. If you think you need 1/2" and not a fraction more, then our Series 751 will unfortunately not work. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.