need replacement parts for single hung windows

A handy person from Twin Lake, Michigan says:
I need the plastic piece that the spiral balance connects to. this picture is reflecting the rusted out with the metal piece from the window. the second picture is a the metal piece from a different window that is NOT rusted out. This is the part that I need. I would appreciate individual prices with shipping and time frame for delivery. thank you for your time, Denise
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 15-046 pivot shoe and 26-040 pivot bar. You may also want to look at our 15-045 pivot shoe. Do you think any of these might be what you're looking for? Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)