new casement window cranks

A quick learner from Ottawa says:
2 casement window cranks have become stripped (or something) and are no longer functional. I need help in assessing which part(s) to buy.

#'s on the inside of the present handle are 45012 / US patent #4.083.804 / Canadian Patent 1979.

I would need new handles and the crank operator mechanisms - can you tell me what to buy?

I've attached pictures that I hope will help. thanks...Ruth
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ruth. I would start by looking at our 39-013 and 39-014 casement window operators. These looks pretty similar to your own parts, but you should make sure the dimensions match up before you make a decision. For the handle, see our 39-114L.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)