please identify these Safe gaurd window parts

A contractor from Pennsylvania says:
Hi This is a second request. I'm not sure what happened on the first request.

please identify these window parts so that I may order.Truth Entrygaurd

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200303_154533.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200303_154224.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey there. I found your other discussion: I answered it here. Let me know if you have any other questions!

A contractor from Pennsylvania says:
Hey Bob i think you are right. I think the larger cranks are 39-155 and or 39-156

I have included photos from the smaller set of windows. Can you help please identify these ones as well and then I can order both sets
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200330_092045.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Bob's not here today, but I can help you.

This looks like it could be an old version of our 39-036. I recommend carefully looking over our photos and dimensions to confirm.

The bracket that you have labelled "B" is another old version, this time of our 39-561. This part should work the same way and is specifically designed to accommodate our 39-036.

Finally, the part you have labelled "C" is the hinge. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that this is an older style too, but our 36-048 pair should easily replace it. Just make sure you use the pair to replace the top and bottom hinge at the same time so that the window operates evenly.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.