replacement for left and right TRUTH casement window

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I need to replace the left and right crank,cover and mechanical for my kitchen widows. It looks like the Truth product number is: 30834L and R
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9508.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9511.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I noticed you recently ordered both our 39-035 and 39-036 operators. I also believe both of these operators should do the trick in a replacement.

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
Yes Sir! I did go ahead and place the order. They arrived on Friday and my husband successfully replaced the cranks this afternoon. They fit and work perfectly! I am so happy to be able my kitchen windows over the sink. It's been a long time. I am so glad I found SWISCO.

Do you recommend any type of maintenance or greasing of the new crank in the future to preserve the unit?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Great. we are so happy to hear that everything has worked out for you.

You shouldn't have to grease the new operator this early, but just making sure that the hinges are clear of dirt/debris will go a long way. Most of the time when operator gears strip out like his original its because you have to force the hinges through a bunch of debris that adds up over the years from wind and weather. It's just too much for the operator to push through and the gears suffer for it

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.