tilt latches

A professional from Illinois, USA says:
We were sent to your website by Great Lakes Window out of Toledo, OH to source tilt latches for a 43.75wx57.50h double hung window that they no longer manufacturer. If you could please provide us with the part numbers so we can service our customer and order these, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0265.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0263.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0264.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0266.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We carry each of the three parts you show in these photos (pivot shoe, pivot bar, and channel balance), but I do not see tilt latches. Would it be possible to see those? It's not possible to identify the tilt latch based on the balance hardware, unfortunately.

As for the parts you do show, my recommendations would be the 15-046 pivot shoe, 26-040 pivot bar, and Series 770 balance. I highly recommend that you review the dimensions we show in each case to verify that they match. If they don't, let me know how they differ and I'll see if we have a better option.

Alternate image for 15-046
Alternate image for 15-046

Alternate image for 26-040
Alternate image for 26-040

A professional from Illinois, USA says:
These are the additional pictures our customer sent to us. This is also for a single hung window in case that was not mentioned.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0275.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0276.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0277.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks. This appears to be an internal tilt latch setup, though I unfortunately can't identify this as long as it's still installed. Too many vital details are missing. 

There is also a chance we don't even sell a match for this. Our internal tilt latch selection is limited. You can see our full selection here. You will ultimately need to remove the original to verify whether anything we sell can be used as a replacement. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.