tilt window replacement parts

A home owner from Glen Gardner, New Jersey says:

I have a double hung window 33"x47" and the top section has a broken surface mounted tilt latch and the bar that goes into the valance is also looks bent. the Valance spring also appears to be broken. Both are on the left side when facing window from the inside. I would like replace both bars and both springs on the top window as well as the one tilt latch.

I do not see a model number of this window on any part of it, that I could see. Can someone get back to me so I can order the proper parts, thank you, Mike 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1046.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1045.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1042.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1041.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! Based on what you show in these photos, I recommend taking a look at our 26-243 and 26-244 tilt latches along with the 15-087 pivot shoe which uses the Series 180 coil springs. We also have the 15-086 tandem coil housing and 16-024 mounting bracket in case you needed those. 

I can't be certain about the pivot bar with it installed but you can start by comparing your specifications with our 26-063 and 26-040

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.