traco vinyl windows tilt latches

A quick learner says:
I am looking for some tilt latches for some traco vinyl windows. Included is a picture. The latch is roughly 3 inches long and a little under one inch wide. Model 26-391 looks the closest to me but I am unsure. Any way you could help me identify the correct pieces?
Customer image of the their Traco window tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photo, it does look like a match. I'm not aware that TRACO manufactured vinyl windows, I thought they only made aluminum windows. This particular tilt latch was used by Alenco Window co. It seems to be the correct length you need. However, it is also one of the thinnest in height tilt latches. Try to take yours out of the window and match it up to the tilt latches on the website.
A quick learner from Aurora, CO says:
did you guys find those latches? i've got the same problem, I'm woundering what replacement it would be?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you taken a look at the Swisco 26-391?
A quick learner from Sioux City, IA says:
I purchased those latches and they fit perfectly. Buy a couple of spares as they are impossible to find anywhere else
A quick learner from Aurora, CO says:
Thank You. I'll do so.
A home owner from new york staTE says:
HOW DO I REMOVE AND REPLACE tilt latches that have the tabs holding the window in place are broken
Profile picture of Tom

Please take a look at the removal instructions for the 26-334 and the 26-244.

A contractor from Annapolis,MD> says:
My brother in law is selling his townhouse.He wants to replace some of the tilt latches because they are broken.
Can you help me to determine which latches to purchase.
A customer submitted photo of a window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Have you taken a look at the 26-390 and 26-391, Top Tilt Latches?
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.