truth window opener.

A quick learner from USA says:
There are 2 straight approximately 6 inch straight pieces that seems to be built to limit how far the window can open. One of these 6 inch bars has the number 6D003 on it. enlarge pic I sent and you will see it. This window is dangerous if somebody goes out this window as there is long drop off like cliff below and I think that's why it is built that way.

Now look at the hinged bar in the 3rd picture I am attaching that is from all my other windows. It comes out of the opening mechanism and pushes the window open. It is hinged in middle. It is not straight. I need an opening mechanism that has a similar hinged arm.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200907_164917.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200907_164955.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200907_165359_01.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200907_165359_03.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks to me like a sash stop such as our 39-398 (or its stainless steel variant, the 39-398SS). Take a look and see if you agree. 

A quick learner from USA says:
YEs I agree. Lets do 39-398. But I also need a openner for that is missing from this window. Look at the 3rd and 4rth picture, it is missing here. What would you send>?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The operator in your first two photos looks like our 39-315 and the opposite-handed version 39-316. Take a look and see how the dimensions compare. Thank you!

How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Sash Stop Device on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Install a Sash Stop Device on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.