what is right replacement balance for my Andersen windows

A quick learner from PA says:
I am looking for a replacement sash balance for my Andersen Window.

I attached the pictures of both the balance and window.

The Balance has three multiple numbers on it: On one side, it 116---17 and L1/127 P97 401, on the other side it has 11600-A-3.

The window is a 3x3 (lower panel 39.5''x32') and 3x2 (upper panel 27x32").


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5310.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5311.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5314.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


The L8/1227 stamp on your Andersen sash balance would be replaced by our 24-L8-1227 . The opposite-handed version of this balance would be the 24-R12-827 . Take a look and please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.