will these parts all work together. I have a glass door with only a handle and I need to put a lock on it

A quick learner from eureka Ca says:
Items:

82-086 Legacy Keyed Handle Set, 3-15/16" (1-1/8" to 2-1/2")

82-249 Sliding Glass Door Multi-Point Keeper

82-265 Multi-Point Mortise Lock with Face Plate, 11"

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The parts you listed are all indeed compatible with one another, but it does matter a great deal if your door was designed to use them; i.e., if the mortise cavity in the door is is the right size for the 82-265, and if the hole spacing for a handle set is 3-15/16". Furthermore, the 82-086 key lock and thumb lever are offset towards the bottom of the handle. if the keyway in your door is centered between the handle set's mounting holes, then this handle set will not work. 

A quick learner says:
What material is it
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

They are made of metal. If you want a stainless steel version of the mortise lock, see the 82-259

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.