window balance, tilt latch and pivot bar

A professional from Naples Florida says:

I need help identifying a window balance, it looks like a 795 series which measures 15 inches long .562 inch wide and .530 thick. It has 14-3 stamped on it.

I also need the tilt latches which measure 2.385 inch long by .680 inch wide measured at the top by .420 inch deep.

Last the pivot bars which measure 3.025 inch long by .410 inch wide by .200 deep with the hole center approximately 2.037 inch from the end that goes into the channel balance.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210209_162828.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210209_162803.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210209_162728.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Please see our 26-393B tilt latch pair and 26-040 pivot bar. I believe these parts will match up with what you have now. I also agree that our Series 795 balance is a great match.

A professional from Naples Florida says:
Tom, thank you again for your help, you are a great resource and I appreciate the quick response.

Steve
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.