window crank

A home owner from 07052 says:
Hello,

We have some windows that open with a crank 3 of them are no longer functioning properly so I need some parts. Where the handle attaches, some of the little ridges are damaged. And I am missing one crank handle as well. This part of the hardware seems to be the main issue, but hard to tell without being able to crank open the window.

Would you be able to help me find the right part? The long arm of the window opener is 12" and the short one is just under 7". The length of the box with the crank on it is 5". I couldn't find any brand name or other identifying marks. House is 1957, but windows are more recent than that, if older.

Thank you!
Phaedra

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window-crank-front1st-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window-crank-front1st-2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window-crank-front1st-3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window-crank-front1st-4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window-crank-front1st-5.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Phaedra. The operator might be our 39-014 and 39-013, but you'll need to remove and compare to confirm the dimensions match. For a new handle, see our 39-114L. If you need a new hinge set, see the 36-048

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.