30842-R window crank

A home owner from Cedar Rapids Iowa says:
30842-R is the truth cranking mechanism in my current windows. Are either your 39-035 or 39-036 compatiable as a replacement part? Thanks. Regards,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That number you gave me is actually associated with a bunch of different operators. I'm afraid I can't confirm whether our 39-035 and 39-036 can work for you. We have detailed photos and dimensions on their respective store pages that you can use as a reference, though. 

If you still aren't sure, please upload photos of your operator here for me to review. I will need to see as much of the operator as possible so please make sure that it's not obscured by the window frame or anything else.

Hi Tom. Thanks for your followup. I've included 2 photos, but I don't know if they will give you what you're looking for. I will try another window if these don't get the job done. Again, many thanks. Regards,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210715_100906.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210715_100824.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid your photo only shows the base. I can't see the arms, which are just as important (if not moreso in this case). Like I said in my previous post, I have to see as much of the operator as possible. It cannot be obscured by the window frame.

Happy Friday Tom. Here are a few more pictures that I hope are more helpful. Regards, Scott. Also, I saw a different Truth # on the device...30842R
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210716_103124_01.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210716_102841.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210716_103029.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, Scott. I can confirm looking at these photos that our 39-035 and 39-036 should work perfectly well for your windows.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.