window part

A quick learner from Akron, OH says:
I'm looking for the part in this picture. We recently bought a house and all the windows have this on both sides of each window. Four of them have cracked and broken this summer. It looks simple enough to replace the part but I cannot find it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1039.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like the housing to a Coil Balance system. If the other parts are undamaged (i.e., you can still open, close, and tilt in the window at will), then you can just replace those covers. This might be something our 15-204 or 15-150D, but removing the system and showing us the pivot shoe and coil springs you're working with would be best to confirm this. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at