Casement Operators - Wright Brand

A contractor from Montpelier, VA says:
I have several casement windows that need replacement operators. The attached picture is actually a previous customer of yours, but it is the same item that I need.

My question concerns the replacement operator - does it include the part that attaches to the bottom of the window frame - I will call it the "Slide"? In most cases that part is also damaged and requires replacement along with the operator.

I will open up one of the casements this week and send additional photos of the operator to locate something that can be used as a replacement.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 73651.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. This looks like a straight arm operator, such as the 39-013 and 39-014 13-1/2" Straight Arm, or the 39-027E and 39-028E 9-1/2" Straight Arm. Compare both with your old operators to see what matches best. These operators tend to use tracks like the 39-505 or 39-533. Compare both to see if either match what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)