Replacement Parts for Double Hung Windows

A home owner from Philadelphia PA says:
Purchased windows from Gallaghers, used Accuweld double hung windows purchased 2004. Need to replace the pivot shoes on two windows. One window is about 24 inches wide & the other is 40 inches wide. I am assuming the pivot shoes will be different sizes due to the difference in weight with the windows. I am looking for the part #'s & to purchase the parts.

Thank you
Janice
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Actually, I think the pivot shoes will be the same size. Now, the balances or coil springs that operate your windows could be a different sizes or weights. I'd be happy to help you further, but first we would need to see some photos to determine what parts you need to repair your windows.
A home owner from Philadephia says:
I have taken a few pictures of the channel balance & pivot shoe. I have three for the upstairs window, it snapped apart so I took pictures of the parts & the pivot shoe with the window still in the pivot. The upstairs window is large & heavy so I could not take it out totally. The downstairs window I have already taken the window out of the pivot shoe, so I could get a clear picture of that one.

I also need the charging tool, part #75-005.

Thank you
Janice
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our Series 140 quick tilt coil balance system. You photos are blurry so I can't read the number printed on housing, but you can match it up to the different choices we show. You might only need to replace the pivot shoe, so see our 15-215. The other piece looks like our 15-214, as well. Let me know what you think of these parts.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.