Help with identifying a correct spiral balance

A home owner from Latvia says:
Hi,

My father is installing 2 windows and somehow managed to misplace the spiral balances. I was hoping you could help me identify the right ones to use as a replacement. The fittings (on the photos) suggest a spiral balance with 4 rods at the end, similar to the ones on your website for the tilting windows. I am sure that the windows do not tilt, except during assembly/disassembly, hence I am a bit confused with all the different spiral balance options and was hoping you could help me with identifying the right ones.

The length I believe should be 26" (that is the measurement of the one half of frame, the upper part), the depth of the canal inside the frame is just under an inch (20 mm), which will suggest a diameter of the balance of 5/8" and the weight of the moving part of the window is 28.6 lbs (13 kg), which is very close to the limit of the series 600 26" red tip balance.

Also, he lives in Latvia, would it be possible to arrange a delivery of 4 of the spiral balances there?

Thank you in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200531_133239.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200604_204025.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The nylon pivot shoes you show looks like our 15-046. I'm not sure what the function of the flat bars attached to them might be. Normally a pivot bar like our 26-040 is attached to the sash and the end is put in the pivot shoe cam. We've related some videos to provide you with more information. 

The S600-26 spiral balance should work for this window. The red tip supports a sash weight between 7-29 pounds so you'll just need to compare the weight range to the weight of your sash. Thank you!

A home owner from Latvia says:
Thank you, that's great. I thought this would work too, thank you for confirming.

Could you please let me know how much the delivery to Latvia will cost? I will need to order 4 of S600-26.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

If you add the items to your cart on our website and input your country and postal code, you will be given multiple shipping options with cost and delivery dates to choose from. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.