Milgard montecito awning and casement

A quick learner from Maui says:
These windows are near the ocean in Hawaii. The hardware is rusted and in one location it's turn the plate under the crank into a powder. Any replacement hardware would need to be stainless.

When looking at the photos, the photo of the casement hardware shows the weathering of the plate I mentioned. please let me know if there's any aspect of hardware replacement that can or cannot be completed with these vinyl windows.

It appears all the awning hardwares are the same size. Of which I would need 14 complete sets for the 14 openings.

I would also need 2 complete sets of hardware for the casement windows in the photo.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5AE03E7F-42C0-43DE-98F8-038ED1BC73E6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FEBD6C3A-BC1A-4A78-BD14-C466B4D5133A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 99698544-755D-4FDD-8AF3-A689DE322958.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9F97B1A1-9F27-478D-9C11-DC9978CF0B32.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01F617F6-654A-47DC-9E34-56EBBBE4AD70.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. For the casement window operator, I recommend the 39-253LB & 39-253RB or 39-438B & 39-439B depending on the guide used at the end of the arm as detailed in the video below.

As for the awning window, our 39-239C looks like a good match. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. For new hinges, see the 36-048 or 36-049 depending on the dimensions of your original. Just be sure to replace the top and bottom hinges at the same time. 
A quick learner from Maui says:
So, for the 2 bar hinge set, what am I measuring for the correct dimension? The vertical bar? Or the diagonal brace bar?
Also, are there stainless options available for purchase? Or are they all stainless as is?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

For stainless steel hinges, see the 36-004-10 and 36-004-14. Dimensions can be found on these parts' respective store pages as well. 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.