Missing Part On Casement Window

A quick learner from Texas says:
Can you advise what I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lord 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lord 3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi- thanks so much for posting! 

I'm going to have you start by looking at our 39-013 and 39-014 casement window operators. Take a look at those and compare them to what you have. It is very important that you confirm size and that the wheel bearing at the end of the arm is the same before you go ahead and purchase this. 

Get back to us if you have any questions.

A quick learner from South Carolina says:

Tom, the arm on my window has a bend of appx 45 degrees. The length before the bend is about 7 3/4 inches. The new photo shows the arm from the outside looking into the casing.

Can you advise?

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see what you mean. There does appear to be a bit of an offset near the gear. Does that offset go up, or down? We have two operators in this style with an offset that goes up. See our 39-413 and 39-412. However, they only have 9-1/2" long arms. Could you still get them to work?

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.