Possible Superior 6Ft Sliding Dr Handle

A landlord from Belllflower, CA says:
Do not have original door handle. Would like a replacement suggestion. Need the handle, lock, and latch. I have been told that this is possibly a Superior Door brand.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D99E84FD-2B41-4A4E-953C-83B16C544306.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4C317DD6-8C79-445F-A081-52F8FCFA4416.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 35B39E77-C99E-4142-8031-854D35FDECE0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8CA558B1-1C78-4A4B-B7C5-B8830D401D70.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8A7EC171-99AC-4E31-953A-CA263D927B79.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Without seeing the original mortise lock I can't really say definitively what you need. The keeper resembles our 82-249 , so mortises with compatible lock bodies like our 82-239 , 82-265 , or 82-260 might fit the bill; but you're going to have to compare their dimensions and hole spacing to the cavity in the door these mortise locks would install in to see if any seem to match your needs. 

For the handle set it's a bit easier, since we can assume you need a handle set with 3-15/16" hole spacing. See our 82-030 . You can adapt the 82-310 key lock to the outside pull. This blog article here explains how.

A landlord from Belllflower, CA says:
Many thanks for the suggestions. I intend to follow up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.