Replacement Coil Balances and Tilt Latches

A home owner from Louisville, Kentucky says:
I need the replacement parts shown in picture for 3 windows on each side!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 90049316-AD4B-4C0B-87A5-6DA3A64180BC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3AAC3925-8DFA-4FDD-B919-E08560C96CBD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 577594A8-F1D1-49B0-82F3-2EA50C305FA5.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I am afraid I can't get a good look at your coil balance. You will need to remove it and the pivot shoe it connects to from the window so we can have a better look. You will also need the stamp codes on the coil springs to determine what spring weight you need; if there are none, or you are uncertain, give us the exact weight of your window sash and we'll figure out what you need. 

As far as your tilt latches go, take a look at our 26-243 and 26-244, or our 26-419 and 26-420. These are very similar, but they have different locations of the locking tab on the bottom of the housing. You'll need to remove your old latches from the window to compare. Let me know what you think. 

I'm not sure on how to remove those whole coil piece from the window. And the case that covers the coil.
I'm not sure on how to remove those whole coil piece from the window. And the case that covers the coil. Is there a video on how to remove it?

Take a look at the video below on how one of these coil spring system is replaced. Perhaps this can help you with the removal of yours so that way we can see some additional images. 

Here are the parts that I need from pics uploaded! It's double coil, I don't know the weight. The number on the coil is #5.0 35". PAT523263 or 03 the second last number is not too clear. So I need the coil dual support, tilt window latch, egress coil balance, and pivot shoe. Thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F10C5FA-AAE6-4E43-B3E4-57FC308766A7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B0D56E7-CA74-4EF0-92B8-12FE76CCB710.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2E549C45-C118-4BEA-85DB-9E287E4C36F8.jpeg

Thanks for the additional photos. For the coil spring, see our S165-5, the pivot shoe would be our 15-111, and the double support is our 15-150D. Please also review the two sets of latches we recommended to you in our previous reply. Get back to us if any questions or concerns come up. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.