Replacing coils with worn stamps

A handy person from Pennsylvania says:
I need to replace some coils on my Simonton Single hung windows but I can't read the stamp on the coil. the windows are approx size of 34" x 60" and 34" x 64". One window has a label Series: 40-06 and P.L.# 063-014. The coil is 3/8" wide. They also appear to be dual coils. On some windows I may also need to replace the cover and pivot bar but the shoes all look fine.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0170.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We can help you with this. Your pivot shoe can be replaced with our 15-199. This can be used with the Series 165 coil spring. Since your current coil springs do not have any stamping or marking on it, you will need to get back to us with the exact weight of your sash. Lastly, for the coil support, our 15-204 will do the trick. 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. With a sash weight of 21 pounds, you should be good with one of the S165-6 and S165-5 coil springs on each side of the window to give you a total of a 22 pound sash support. Have another look and let us know if any other questions come up. 

A handy person from Pennsylvania says:
Thanks Manuela. The sash weighs 21 pounds.
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.