Semco Roll Out Window Parts needed

A home owner from Omaha Nebraska says:
They are Semco roll out window parts I am looking for. If you know of something comparable that I can install in my windows that would be a big help, I do not have to have the Semco brand. I am looking for the casements, the pull locks, and the strip on the window, I would like to replace all of the hardware. Thank you.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. It's hard to tell exactly what you have based on this picture. Is there any way we can see a picture of it removed from the window? Much of it is covered up by the sill trim. I also need to see the arm that actually opens and closes the window when you crank the operator. It should be easier to see once removed. Thanks!
A home owner from Omaha Nebraska says:
Thank you for getting back to me. That is the problem I am having is getting it out. It has 4 screws but I am unable to get to them. I know I will have to take the wood that goes across it, yet I am unsure how to do that. If I could find something comparable, it is like 3 inches across, I would like it to fit in, if not I suppose I can buy the wood piece. I will have to get a better picture.
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. Check out the video below, that should give you a good idea of what you have to do.
As for the other parts you mention, such as the lock and weatherstripping, we will need clear pictures of each along with your measurements. For the weatherstripping, we need you to remove a small sample and show us a picture of its cross-section. We won't be able to identify it if the sample is still installed. We have another video that will clarify this point.
A quick learner from Omaha Nebraska says:
I will get this information for you after Christmas. Thank you for your help
Profile picture of Tom
It's our pleasure. Sorry we can't offer an easier solution! Sometimes it seems like those old window manufacturers didn't want to make anything simple. Have a Merry Christmas and let me know how I can help you further.
The arm is 8 to 9 inches long. I am sending 3 photos, I hope these help
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for the additional pictures. It's still hard to tell what you need without seeing it removed, as many important details are obstructed. That said, start by looking at our 39-027E and 39-028E, as well as our 39-254E and 39-255E.
I just do not want to rip it out at this time due to it is 20 degrees here...... but I will look at the part numbers you gave me and if I get a warm day and can take it apart then I will send more photos, if I think these won't work. Thank you for your time.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.