Which parts do I need

A home owner from Philadelphia says:
I have some 20 y/o Roma Therm windows that need new balances and pivot bars. Here are some photos of what I have. Can you recommend replacement parts? the windows do not have cut outs in the channels to take out the broken pieces. Is that something I can cut into the channel?

When I order the parts can I come by to pick them up?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-Pivot Bar piece (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-Broken-top spring pieces loose (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-Close up (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-Not Broken (2).JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for your patience during our busy season. Do you have an undamaged pivot bar you can show us? We'll also need you to remove an undamaged pivot shoe from the window to compare to our inventory. I've attached a video below on how to remove yours using the cut-out method. 

We're strictly E-commerce, so we do not have a pick-up option, unfortunately. Apologies for any inconvenience.

A home owner from Philadelphia says:
Here are some photos that I hope help. Interesting how many pieces the spring was broken into. It looks like it had 2 springs and the spring retainer is screwed into the frame about half way up. I think this will answer your questions. I can send higher res photos if that helps.
thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spring Retainer Top (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken Springs (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Bar intact (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe 1 (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe 2 (2).JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional pictures! This looks like our Series 140 Coil balance system. We don't carry this exact pivot bar, but take a look at our 26-272, 26-378 and 26-452. Compare our dimensions to yours and see if you think any could work as a substitute. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.