Window Replacement Parts

A home owner from Simpsonville, SC says:
Looking to get some parts for several windows in my house. Not sure what type shoes these are and the bar or tension rod. It is 34inches. The one picture shows a metal piece that broke off in the shoe that needs to be replaced. Could you help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E03C1C0-BCF1-404D-AE7C-97F647CCA7CC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E69EC574-2951-49B9-BC2C-186CE5C43A77.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 560A3CDD-B04B-4CB7-9E0D-2339C71D4709.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CF58025E-4C84-4154-9086-85A1A4D67CA6.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks potentially like an S795-34. We'll need to clear a few extra things up here before proceeding:

• You'll need to remove that T-Lock Shoe in the window and compare it to our 15-195, 15-195B, or 15-194. See which shoe matches your balance's. 
  • Is there a stamp option on the metal channel? 
  • Your balance uses a 15-198 hook to attach to the top of the window jamb, whereas our use screw clips. We can build balances for you that use that hook instead without issue; but before we get to that, can you show me a picture of the hole in the jamb track where these balances attach to? That will clue us in to your best option. 
  • Your pivot bar has appeared to snap too. It might be something like our 26-021 or 26-366, but you'll need to compare to an undamaged version to confirm. 

A home owner from Simpsonville, SC says:
Thank you for the information. Very helpful. I have attached a picture as asked. Seems like just a square cut out in the jam.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0AC80B0D-3D7B-4AAA-90D9-274011032920.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Perfect. In this case, you can simply use our standard S795-34 along with a 26-200 Screw Plug. The plug can fit in that square hole, thus enabling you to screw the Series 795 to the window jamb. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.