Wright brand

A home owner from nebraska says:
this is a wright brand arm for a crank that opens to the right. I need a replacement crank and arm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6200.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid we don't sell replacement operator arms. We only sell the complete operator assemblies. Start by taking a look at our 39-013 and 39-014 and compare our dimensions to yours to see if this matches what you need.

Additional information for 39-013
Additional information for 39-013
A home owner from nebraska says:
my measured distance is around 10 1/2 inches
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't carry an operator with a 10-1/2" arm, but take a look at our 39-027E and 39-028E operators with a 9-1/2" long arm. Double check your dimensions and make sure you're measuring like we show to see if this is a better match. 

Dimensions for 39-027e
Dimensions for 39-027e
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.