new balancers, shoes and tilt window latches.

A quick learner from Corpus Christi, Texas says:
Hello,

My balancers window broke, and I am not sure exactly what I need. On the frame only says 27B.

Also I need latches for this window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6284.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6286.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6283.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6285.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6281.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 26-243 and 26-244. The underbelly is a little different, but do you think this style latch might work for your window? Take a look and see what you think. For the channel balance, it might be an S795-27, but you'd need to remove and compare to confirm its exact specifications. You can read more about the Series 795 here

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your quick response!!! I am attaching more pics about my lashes... not sure if the high and width will match.
And two pics more of my balancers.
Thank you so much for your help!

Gemma
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6314.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6309.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6311.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6321.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6323.jpg
And this is the shoe.
Please, tell me if you need more information.
Thank you

Gemma
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6325.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience, Gemma. I still believe the 26-243 and 26-244 Tilt Latches are likely our closest match; you can always order them and if they prove not to work, return them via our Return Policy here

Your channel balance appears to be a 27" Series 795 stamped 27B, but with a 15-198 hook on the top. We can make this for you via a custom order. I just sent you an email with a custom link to order a pair. Let me know if you need a different amount, or have any other questions prior to placing your order, just let me know here in the discussion. Note that your T-Lock Shoe is the 15-195, which comes attached by default to this balance. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.