truth operator replacement

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hi Dave,

I placed an order back on July 19th. Included in this order were two Sash Dyad Crank, 5" 39-187 and 39-188. I finally was able to get my contractor here to install the new window hardware. We discovered that the cranks were not the correct ones. I need Truth (manufacturer) number 45345. Can you please let me know if they are available. Also, I know I am outside of the 30 day return but I am hoping being this would be an exchange I will not be stuck with hardware that is of no use to me. They are in the original packaging and were never installed. Please advise.

Regards, Dan
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Dan, perhaps I can be of help. Sorry to hear the 39-387 and 39-388 didn't work out for you. In general, this is why we're hesitant to recommend items without visual identification of old hardware. We don't even recommend going off of old part numbers alone; in the majority of cases, these numbers are used across a number of different operators. The number you cite has been associated with our 39-315 and 39-316 in the past, but I have absolutely no idea if this is what you need. Pictures of your old operators out of the window is the only reliable thing we can go by. I am also afraid that, unfortunately, we cannot accept returns beyond the 30-day window. I apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Attached are the photos of the crank operator I'm looking to replace. I am looking for right and left hand replacement cranks for casement window. The brand is Truth. The body of the crank is numbered 45345 and the swing arm is numbered 31850.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named kEmUxYuQT5Wt0YAG8KI50Q.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photo. I'm feeling more confident now that the 39-315 and 39-316 are what you're looking for. Just go over the dimensions listed on the product pages to confirm these are what you're looking for. If your old snap-stud brackets are undamaged you can likely reuse them; otherwise, consider our 39-545 and 39-546

Thanks Bob. I will need the snap stud brackets. Please look at the photo I sent. My old stud brackets have 4 screw holes to accommodate the 4 screws required. The brackets you are offering only have 3 screw holes. Do you have a bracket that has 4 screw holes.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

How about our 39-549 and 39-548? These look closer to your originals by my eye. Let me know if you agree.

Yes these are the correct ones. Thanks. Unfortunately 39-548 is on back order. I will have to wait to place my order.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.