6D207/31850 Truth Split arm operator

A quick learner says:

I need to order replacement operators for my truth windows. Kindly review the attached picture and advise the approriate sku to order.

Thank you

Adrian

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth 31850.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth 31850.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Adrian.

I can't be certain without seeing the base of your operator but I recommend you start by having a look at our 39-315 and 39-316. Review our dimensions and compare them with your old assembly to see how they match up.

A home owner from Jasper GA says:
Attached the operator and the second window which also need replacing.
Kindly confirm which is the sku for this hardware.
Thanks,
Adrian
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator for all windows.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Second window pic #2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Second window.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Sure, this operator in your new photos looks like our 39-013 and 39-014. These have a 13-1/2" long arm when measured from wheel center to gear center. See if the dimensions align with what you're looking for. 

A home owner from Jasper GA says:
Do you have this product in black ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I looked into the black color finish for you and I learned that we can supply it, yes. However it will take around 6 weeks for stock to be made.

Are you willing to wait that long? If so, please let me know and we can get the ball rolling on that.

How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.