Casement window won't fully close #1

A quick learner from Winter Park, CO says:
I believe a need a new operator but don't know what to get. These appear to be TRUTH replace by operators.
Markings:
TRUTH
14DN06

I am a fairly handy home owner who is discouraged by not being able to figure this out. I have 3 windows that all have the same problem. I will submit each separately.

I do not want to remove the operator until I have a replace the if at all possible.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 087A85BB-AD39-4D1F-9AFB-97E9710BC049.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2ED3D8B8-42AD-4279-A000-EA767BCCD14D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B1B56729-69F5-4319-BF61-A0F753EF727F.jpeg
I believe a need a new operator but don't know what to get. These appear to be TRUTH replace by operators.
Markings:
TRUTH
14DN06

I am a fairly handy home owner who is discouraged by not being able to figure this out. I have 3 windows that all have the same problem. I will submit each separately.

I do not want to remove the operator until I have a replace the if at all possible.
I believe a need a new operator but don't know what to get. These appear to be original operators.
Markings:
9D906

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there and thank you for your inquiry. I believe the operators that may work best for you are our 39-013, 39-014, 39-315, and 39-316. Take a look at each operator and match them up with your originals. See if these would make a good fit.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)