Malta casement window lock and crank

A quick learner from Ohio says:
Only marking is on the crank and the brand is Malta (I hear they are out of business).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7937.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7936.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

This looks like an older version of our 38-097 and 38-098 locks but compare our dimensions to yours to see if they match up. If they do, you'll need a new keeper, our 38-079.

If you need a new operator, we'll need to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. 

Hey Emily - I think you are correct. Those dimensions do appear to line up with mine. My locks have 4 screw holes so that was throwing me off. I believe those sash locks match as well. Appears we are in business!

Do you have a matching crank handle, gear and arm as well? These windows have seen better days haha.
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't sell the gears and arms separately but we still may be able to help! Can you show us a picture of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible? Once we can identify the operator, we can determine which handles are compatible with your assembly.

Hey Emily - attached photos of the other parts of the window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIndow 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 1.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for the additional pictures! Depending on the length of the arm, take a look at our 39-013 & 39-014, 39-254E & 39-255E, or 39-027E & 39-028E operators. Compare our dimensions to yours and see if any match what you need. These operators are compatible with the 39-114L and 39-205 handles as well. 

If you have any questions just let us know! 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.