ROW window Truth operator

A quick learner from Orland Park, IL says:

Hello, I'm looking to replace the cover to this window operator and handle. The operator itself measures 4" across and the gasket that fits around it measures 4 & 5/8". Would you have anything that might work?

Also looking to replace the screen holder which seems to be made of plastic at the base of the window. I have indicated what part with my finger in a photo. I have tried painting this to match the window, but the paint easily flakes off. I'd like a white piece if possible. Thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window operator 2.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window operator.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen holder.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen holder 2.jfif
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

This operator assembly looks similar to the one shown in your request from last year, in which our expert Emily recommended you look at the 39-013 and 39-014, 39-254E and 39-255E, as well as the 39-027E and 39-028E as possible replacements, depending on the length of the arm that connects to the sash.

Unfortunately, these operator covers are not removable, which I suspect may be the case for your assembly. If you need new handles, see the 39-114L. We also offer the 39-564 operator gasket.

I can't quite tell if you're pointing to the gasket or a piece of trim above it. If you're looking for the trim, unfortunately, that is not something that we'd be able to supply. 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.