Replacement part

A quick learner from New Mexico says:
Do you know what part this is for Alenco window?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211211_163041.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211211_163036.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

The part in your pictures are a part of your coil balance assembly. Specifically, the coil spring housing. Can you remove your pivot shoe from the window and show us? If we can identify the pivot shoe, that will tell us the coils and accessories that you'll need. I've also attached some videos below that may be of help. 

Thank you!

Here's the photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211215_174504.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211215_174500.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211215_154006.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211215_153913.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211215_153942.jpg
More photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211215_154006.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211215_154017.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This looks like a match for our 15-199 pivot shoe, which uses the Series 160 and Series 165 coil springs. Compare our dimensions to yours and see if you agree. 

If your coils are 1/2" wide, see the Series 160. If they're 3/8" wide, see the Series 165 instead. To determine the coil weight you'll need, look for a number or code on your springs. If there aren't any numbers or if they're too faded to make out, obtain the exact sash weight and I can calculate what you need from there. 

As for the coil supports, I can't quite tell if you have a double or triple coil assembly. If you have the 1/2" wide Series 160 and a double coil assembly, see the 15-150D. If it's a triple coil assembly, see the 15-150T.

However, if you have the 3/8" wide Series 165 and double coils, you'll need the 15-204. If it's a triple coil assembly, you'll need the 15-205

Look these over and let me know if you have any questions. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.